Nitrogen (N2) gas accounts for about 78% of our normal atmospheric air. This environmental friendly and non-toxic inert gas has found applications in many industrial processes; including for purging, inerting, blanketing, flushing and other applications where the presence of oxygen is not desirable.
The NITROPURE nitrogen generator is a simple on-site pressure swing adsorption (PSA) system which provides a reliable and convenient alternative to the conventional nitrogen in cylinders. The system is capable of purifying compressed air to achieve nitrogen purity of up to 99.99%.
Features and Benefits of the NITROPURE System:
- Simple PSA design, with easy maintenance
- Self-generating system. Independent source of nitrogen.
- Simple logistic, with zero rental and transport cost
- Low unit cost, compared to commercially bottled nitrogen gas
- No evaporation loss, zero wastage
- Easy set-up in conjunction with existing compressed air systems
- Uninterrupted supply of nitrogen, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Nitrogen gas on tap. Simple piping network of nitrogen gas right up to all points of application
- No safety hazard from constant handling of conventional high pressure gas cylinders
Typical industries where nitrogen is used:
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverage
- Plastic injection moulding
- Laser Cutting
- Metal Treatment
- Cable & Optic Fibre industry
- Glass Industry
- Fire Fighting Industry
- Aquaculture Industry
- And others …..
Please contact us for more information.